Pulp Therapy – Grayslake, IL
Gentle Root Canal
Therapy for Kids
Why Choose Kids Dentist
for Pulp Therapy?
- Pediatric Dentists with Years of Training and Experience
Does your child have a bad toothache? When bacteria have access to the inner layer of the tooth, which is called the pulp, these sensitive tissues can make your child miserable and negatively affect them in basically all aspects of life. Luckily, our skilled, compassionate pediatric dentists can perform pulp therapy in our Grayslake, IL dental office to relieve their pain, save the tooth from extraction, and prevent further decay. Could your child need pulp therapy? Give our team a call and schedule an appointment with us!
The Pulp Therapy Process
Pulp therapy follows basically the same process as root canal therapy, which means we will do the following:
- We will give your child a local anesthetic to completely numb any pain they may be feeling.
- We will then remove decayed tooth structure and tissues, including a portion of the soft pulp.
- After the inner chamber has been cleaned, we will seal it to keep bacteria out.
- Finally, we will place a dental crown to restore the tooth.